ราคาน้ำมันวันนี้

Bangsan

Sunday 14 February 2010
Bangsan Beach in Chon Buri is the first place where I've ever seen the sea and the beach before. As you can see the sky was a little dark that day but it was still very warm, so my mother made sure to cover me in sunblock. You can still get a nasty sunburn at a beach under cloud cover, especially the closer you get to the equator.

If you look beyond me and Aunt Araya, you can see that Bangsan Beach is primarily a beach for Thai people, not too many tourists here. That's not to say that tourists are not welcome here, they just don't play at this beach, except me that is. As you can see most Thai people dress conservatively at the beach, -didn't see too many bikinis or speedos here.

If you decide to take a break from the tourist scene you may want to check out Bangsan. There is plenty to do here beside sunbathing (something Thai people don't do), like rent a jet-ski for baht 500 per half-hour, or jump on an inflatable tube and go for a float. As for me, a nice nap under an umbrella in the warm Siam air is the best.

The beach is big enough for all of us.

Here you can see one of my favorite people in the world, my big sister May. I call her Pee-May, Pee is the title Thai people address an elder person with. Even Thai language is a modest and polite, which is the best way to get on the good-side of any Thai person, speak nice.

Pee May always speaks nice, thats probable why you see her alone in this picture. My cousin was teasing May, so she needed a little alone time to avoid not speaking nice.

Fresh seafood at Bangsan Beach.

One of the cheapest and most enjoyable meals you can have in Thailand is a fresh seafood lunch at the beach. There are plenty of Thai food vendors strolling the umbrella area of just about any beach in Thailand. Set back and relax in your beach chair and enjoy a fresh boiled basket of shrimp or lobster or papaya salad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment